Using snack or CS credits for breakfast??

princessmomma

DIS Veteran
We have been on the dining plan before and made the mistake of paying out of pocket for cereal, muffins, etc. for breakfast, then lunch came and there was way too much food. DH needs breakfast so we can't really skip it.

Where are the best places to use CS credits or snack credits for breakfast? My DD7 and I can easily share a CS meal so we will have extra credits everyday.

We are staying at the WL and we already have RF scoped out.

I know you said you already have RF scoped out. That, with a couple of the park places mentioned above should do it. Even if it isn't the best "value," if you enjoy/need breakfast, why not use a couple TS credits? There a few fantastic CS places/meals (combo at CR in MK, Tangierine Cafe in Ep, TH in AK, to name a few) that you could do for dinner on those days.

At first I got all caught up in, "we can't possibly use our TS credits for the least expensive meal of the day...breakfast," Then when I was speaking to my family about our plans they looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned we'd be skipping some of our favorite places, (1900PF and CP breakfast). My point is, I was crazy. If this is what we enjoy, then why on earth should I skip it?

I am certainly not suggesting that this is the case for you. However, based on my personal experience, I give it to you as food for thought...(pun intended).

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter