Using Teen's Drink Credit

toriasmom

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are 3 adults traveling with a 15 year old who only likes to drink water. If we have the Dining Plan, is it possible for one of the adults (over 21) to use her drink credit for an alcoholic beverage? (this is for the basic dining plan which includes both table service and quick service).

Thanks in advance for your response!

Last edited:
Hi,

We are 3 adults traveling with a 15 year old who only likes to drink water. If we have the Dining Plan, is it possible for one of the adults (over 21) to use her drink credit for an alcoholic beverage? (this is for the basic dining plan which includes both table service and quick service).

Thanks in advance for your response!

It's probably going to be up to your server at each TS restaurant. There was one thread about a couple weeks ago saying they were able to do so. QS is also a maybe, maybe not. They may want to see ID for 3 over 21; they may not. It's always worth a try.

Gosh, I hope so! My DGD is 17 and will not be using a beverage credit for wine, and I like wine! LOL! If she wants a specialty drink that will be different, but her usualy "special" drink is a Shirley Temple, so I would pay OOP for her if possible.

The beverage credit is not a wine or beer or mixed drink credit. It is a beverage credit assigned to the person getting the meal

There are reports w servers allowing a second round to use drink entitlement of the underage drinkers. Don’t assume that will be allowed everywhere.

Right but it’s a beverage entitlement not an alcoholic drink entitlement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter