Using the resort on day of check out

jacksdadcan

Muggle Dad
Hi friends!

Broke down and booked a quick getaway this Nov to USO with a stay at cabana bay!

I'm curious what kinds of things we will have access to on check out day? Our flight isn't until 9pm, can we still use facilities/pools?

Any ideas on a good last day plan? We'll have a rental car and was possibly thinking of Disney springs (our early flight in on Wednesday gives us plenty of time to explore CityWalk )

Thanks!!

Last edited:
You will have access to everything except your room. You can store luggage at bell service and go back to it if you need to pull out clothes to change during the day etc.

When we have a really late flight like yours we use the day in the parks. Checkout, store bags, head to the parks, around 5:45 head back to the hotel, change clothes (we just use the lobby restroom for that), and then head to the airport around 6:30.

There are free lockers and showers and towels in the restrooms near the fitness area at CB. I use the pool, leaving a change of clothes in the lockers first, then shower and change before heading to the airport.

There are free lockers and showers and towels in the restrooms near the fitness area at CB.

And these locker rooms are really quite nice, IMHO. On our last trip, we checked them out (although we didn't use them) - just for future reference - and thought that they would definitely be more than adequate to clean up if we wanted to do a pool day before our flight home.

Hi we do this every time we stay at Cabana bay. We spend the day at the pool, then use the shower/locker rooms and usually have a bite to eat and use the bowling alley. It's a great relaxing check out day. The locker room/showers is really nice. I wish more resorts had that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter