Using your ears for an ear saver?

I had no idea how to word it in the title so here goes: Has anyone tried sewing buttons or anything on their ears to act as ear savers for their masks? I have a massively tiny head compared to the rest of me and it's hard enough with the ears and my glasses so I was wondering if there's an easy way to attach my face mask to my ears. Anyone tried yet?

Never thought to do that. It wouldn't work for me though bc the headband part of ears always hurt behind my own ears after a few hours of wear. Might be different for you if your head is small. It would certainly be useful at WDW.

I haven't done anything like sew buttons onto the headband part, but I have pulled the loops from the mask around the headband to get them off of my ears when it got to a point where they were bothering me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter