• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

V&As

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
I've finally persuaded dh that it <i>is</i> worth bringing a jacket all the way from the UK to dine at V&As. What I now need to know (hopefully from someone who has experienced both) - is the Chef's Table appreciably better than the regular dining option?

Congratulations on convincing your husband to give it a try. It is a very special evening to me.

We have done both. We've dined at the Chef's Table once for our 23rd anniversary and probably 4-5 (maybe 6) times in the dining room. The Chef's Table affords you a view of the preparation of the meals and interaction with the chefs. You sample more dishes than you might in the main dining room...I think. It is more interactive.

The dining room is much more romantic for me. I'm very glad we had our Chef's dinner. But for us it will probably remain a singular memory.

Hopefully some more V&A fans will weigh in. Uncleromulus is our resident V&A expert and perhaps he can help you.

BTW, my husband and sons wear their jackets on the plane...easiest way to get them there in our experience.

I"m essentially in agreement with BCV23. For a first visit to V&A, I think the main dining area is just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter