V.I.Passholder phone line - Is there any good time to call?

I just called to ask about a AP refund for the closed days. I was only on hold a couple of minutes before a cast member answered. She took my information and said that somebody would reach out to me over the next couple of days.

I just called to ask about a AP refund for the closed days. I was only on hold a couple of minutes before a cast member answered. She took my information and said that somebody would reach out to me over the next couple of days.
Hope that you have better luck than us. We were told about 3 weeks ago that someone would be back to us soon about a refund on our AP and AP water park. Still waiting.

I called early May, called back in June to confirm my info was on file and correct (it was) and still haven't heard anything about refunds.

I think this week, we'll see that infamous e-mail about our options (including a full refund). I am expecting that they will give something like 24-48 hours to call and if they don't receive a response the default will be an extension.

I'm really peeved that they took over $500 from our account on accident and still haven't corrected the error. No timeline for a fix. Still haven't even gotten our refund for the March payment. 2 hours on the phone so far and no progress on anything.

I love Disney, am a huge fan.... but.... Disney is just asking for a class action suit by passholders if they don't get their act together. It's getting old waiting for a refund, and being unable to talk to anyone at Disney because they are under-staffed at VIP support.... sigh.... just outright sucks.

I’m not sure what’s going on with the AP refunds but I called at the beginning of June and requested the partial refund. I was told once this request is placed it cannot be undone. I understood and said OK, well I looked at my AP status in MDE and it now has my expiration date listed with the extension! What’s up with that??

I’m not sure what’s going on with the AP refunds but I called at the beginning of June and requested the partial refund. I was told once this request is placed it cannot be undone. I understood and said OK, well I looked at my AP status in MDE and it now has my expiration date listed with the extension! What’s up with that??

Sounds like they made a different decision for you.

I'm sure that will "magically" happen to a lot more people as well...

Does anyone know how long you have to get a refund for an annual pass? We had a trip in August and then November. Our passes were extended until November but with travel restrictions for NY, NJ, and CT being extended yesterday we won’t be able to use our passes this August now. I want to cancel them if the travel restrictions aren’t lifted by November but will I still be able to do that by the time November rolls around?

@Jenna S For some reason I keep hearing July 11th but I can't link you to an official page. I think it has to do with making the decision before they open

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts