Vacation club sales

little_john06

Earning My Ears
I would like to take a moment to thank Jim McCoy at the Disney Vacation Club. My wife and I started looking at the vacation club in 2009 I believe. We did the tour and the guy we had, his name has completely vanished from my memory thanks to Jim, had the attitude of... these two are only here to waste my time, they are too young to be interested in DVC. Well let me tell you after sticking with us for several years, up to a month ago to be exact, we were finally able to get a DVC membership. I would recommend Jim McCoy to anyone looking to join and I know I will buy all my future DVC points from him. Thanks Jim!!!

I would like to take a moment to thank Jim McCoy at the Disney Vacation Club. My wife and I started looking at the vacation club in 2009 I believe. We did the tour and the guy we had, his name has completely vanished from my memory thanks to Jim, had the attitude of... these two are only here to waste my time, they are too young to be interested in DVC. Well let me tell you after sticking with us for several years, up to a month ago to be exact, we were finally able to get a DVC membership. I would recommend Jim McCoy to anyone looking to join and I know I will buy all my future DVC points from him. Thanks Jim!!!

We also have Jim McCoy at DVC and we also praise him !
Hats off to Jim !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter