Vacation Package Fast Passes

LDisney123

Earning My Ears
I'm looking at the vacation package fast passes and I wanted to know how these are distributed. Are they somehow attached to your park ticket or are they separate tickets to use? I've only been to WDW so I only know how the magic bands work with the fast passes. I'm particularly interested in this because my husband does not ride attractions, and would like to know if I could use "his." Or are they just a total number of fast passes that you're given, and not assigned to anyone? Thank you.

They're paper FPs & not assigned to any given person. You can use them all yourself if you want to!

E0tX3FY.jpg

Here is a page of them that we used recently, if you want to have an idea of what they look like.

Park ticket
FP Type A
FP Type D
FP Type D
FP Type D

These came in the mail but I am assuming you get the same thing, in English, when you check in for your package :)

Wow thank you so much! This really changes the game in terms of when we might be going, although I really want to go for their halloween time so sometime in September or October.

I am also looking to visit in September and plan to visit both parks. Can I get Disney packages earlier than 6 months out? Are they only available on the website, or are there tour operators that offer them as well? I would like to stay at the Celebration Hotel (with the shuttle bus) for two nights (one before the first Disney day and then the following night). I would like to get a package with FastPasses included if possible. I like to make my plans early and I looked at the planning calendar and it appears there might be some kind of event during our vacation so I want to make sure I can get tickets and a room there.

I am also looking to visit in September and plan to visit both parks. Can I get Disney packages earlier than 6 months out? Are they only available on the website, or are there tour operators that offer them as well? I would like to stay at the Celebration Hotel (with the shuttle bus) for two nights (one before the first Disney day and then the following night). I would like to get a package with FastPasses included if possible. I like to make my plans early and I looked at the planning calendar and it appears there might be some kind of event during our vacation so I want to make sure I can get tickets and a room there.
No, you cannot book earlier than 6 months out.

Read here for info about TAs & extensions: https://www.disboards.com/threads/booking-a-tdr-package.3724656/#post-60037723

The event you’re probably seeing is the Halloween event that runs what looks like the second week of September usually till Halloween.

I have a follow up question. Do you have to use all your vacation package fast passes up first, before you can get fast passes from the machine, or can you get machine fast passes and use the vacation package fast passes as you desire? I'd imagine having these passes and the option to use the machine simultaneously would be a real game changer!

my understanding is that vacation package FP and machine FP are independent. This was very similar to HKDL.

Also, the fast passes are for the length of stay - our last day was a Saturday so we saved them til then and used machines the first two days. Worked out great!

I have a follow up question. Do you have to use all your vacation package fast passes up first, before you can get fast passes from the machine, or can you get machine fast passes and use the vacation package fast passes as you desire? I'd imagine having these passes and the option to use the machine simultaneously would be a real game changer!

You can use your vacation package fast passes at your own leisure. I used mine as back up , if a ride had run out of FPs, or the return time was too long. I was able to get regular paper fast passes often (slow days in early December) though. I even gave up my last two ... I ended up not needing them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!