• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Planning Video

DemoBri1

Surfin' at the Beach Club Villas
Just received our new Magical Gatherings Planning Kit DVD in the mail. I actually couldn't believe the additional information that they had on this DVD. It is at least a solid hour, with some repetition because of the way they have the DVD organized, but the interactive maps are much better than last year's DVD.

The only gripe I had was that when they were showing the BCV resort, they were actually showing the inside of OKW and I believe WLV. Also, the footage outside the resort was file footage from YC/BC and you could see that BCV was not even built as of yet. They did have some CG of SSR and the new pool that is going in over there.

All in all quite a few new bits of video and an overall well-done. Well worth the time it takes to request, and best of all it's FREE!!:bounce:

Brian

I sure hope mine arrives soon! :earsgirl:

I requested mine about three weeks ago, so hopefully it will be here soon :D

Ead79 Hi!
My counter matches yours! I'll be there for my 31st anniversary on the 16th, and you'll be starting a wonderful chapter in your life, with your Disney Wedding!! My daughter was married at Sunset Point at the Poly 3 years ago! It was beautiful! Hope you have wonderful memories of the MAGIC that occurs!! PIXIE DUST to you and yours!!

Shopgirl:earsgirl:

Oh, Okay, My counter is one day behind yours!!!!!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter