• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valentines Day Restaurant Ideas?!

Babooshka

Earning My Ears
Looking for a nice restaurant to celebrate Valentines Day, It could be on Disney property, or in the Orlando area. Vegitarian items would be a plus!
Any ideas are appreciated. Victoria & Alberts was are first choice but they are booked, We do have reservations for the California Grill but thats on our
last night.
Thanks!! :cat:

We are eating at Tchoup Choup at the Royal Pacific Hotel on the Universal property for Valentine's Day! It is amazing and does have non-meat items. The atmosphere is amazing... romantic, but modern. Highly recommend!!

I have to agree, Tchoup-chop IS amazing!! One of the best meals I've ever had.

Last year, FH and I did Le Cellier for Valentine's day. I know it's a steakhouse, but they do have vegetarian items as well.

How about Palio at the Swan?? Pretty romantic and strolling musicians to boot.Perfect for Valentines Day.

Allearsnet.com has the special Valentine's Day menus listed for WDW restaurants. Our favorite restaurant in Orlando is Emeril's at Citywalk. I wouldn't consider it romantic, but the food is amazing. Tchoup chop has the potential to be more romantic, and the food is very good. I've read great things about Arthur's 27 in the Wyndham Palace Resort, but we haven't tried it. I'm sure whatever you choose will be great, because after all romance is a state of mind. :love:

We loved the Flying Fish on the boardwalk. Very nice atmosphere and great food. Afterward stop by Jelly Rolls for some piano bar fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter