Valet Parking

TexasAggie

Mouseketeer
How do you like the new $6.00 per day valet parking charges at all WDW resorts that offer valet parking. If you are a DVC member, you will not have to pay this if staying at the BW or WLV. See the official DVC website for more info.

I will not pay $6 to valet park at Disney hotels. We are DVC members but usually only visit the VWL when staying at OKW. If I did valet park at the non-DVC Disney properties that offer the service when we are dining at the hotel I would be tempted to not tip which would not be fair to the valet so I will just self-park or visit the hotel restaurants a bit less. Not upset just think that with the over-pricing that goes with most Disney hotel restaurant selections that including a charge over and beyond a tip for valet parking is just biting the hand that feeds you so to speak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter