valuables during excrusions?

sitchu2

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Found that begging
To exit the ship you need your Id and room key, where did you keep these things safely while you swam with the stingrays and other swimming activities.

Im aware there are waterproof holder neclaces, and belts. Where did you find them??

Help appreciated. Felicia 15 Days 21 Hrs 10 Mins 40 Secs

I got the little dry boxes at a dive shop before I left, but they do see them att the shop on the ship for about 6 or 7 dollars. They were invaluable.

Go to herringtoncatalog.com. Go to sports and you will find the nicest water tight boxes I have seen. They are not cheap, 9.99, but are very thin. I have the one sold in the water parks, but will be getting one of these before we cruise again.

Thanks so much, I placed the order with Herrington just in case the ship doesnt have any when I get there.

Felicia 15 Days 18 Hrs 44 Mins 46 Secs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter