• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Value resort for 5- MYW package?

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Has anyone booked 2 rooms with the free dining. When I try 2 seperate reservation on Disney's web site with one adult in each room I get a higher amount than I should. I think it is because the packages are based on double adult occupancy and therefore I end up paying 4 adult prices instead of 2 adults and 3 juniors. If I booked through CRO would it be different?

I am soooo confused. :confused3 :confused3

Has anyone with 3 kids booked 2 rooms at a value resort?

I think your best bet would be to call the CRO and get a quote and book from there. The lady I talked to when I made my reservations said that sometimes the prices are different on the site than throuth CRO and if you have a specail situation which you have, they can work their "magic" and help you out

Thanks rgf207- I was hoping it would be different if I called them my self.

We don't have 3 kids, but we booked 2 rooms at Pop Century with the MYW free dining for October 2-8, 2005. The total cost was $1289, about $15 less than 2 separate packages ( 1 adult and one kid in each room) booked on the WDW website (w/o dining). I have no idea why there was this price difference.

The room cost is the same, regardless of whether there are 2 or 4 staying in the room. The only cost differences should be for the tickets, and those are charged by age level.

We had to cancel this free dining package, unfortunately, but we're hoping it gets extended into December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter