"Value" rooms at Kidani

tmm09

Earning My Ears
Hi. My home resort is Kidani, so I was trying to book online for next September's trip. I would prefer to book at 2BR "value" room b/c it's less points than standard view. I'm not getting the "value" as a drop down option when looking for availability.

Does anyone know if I can get those rooms by calling? I'm on hold with MS now, but the recording states a 20 minute wait time, so I thought I'd check here.

TIA.

Value villas are in Jambo. You can book them at 11 months since you own at Kidani, it is all AKV as far as DVC.

Value rooms are smaller rooms at Jambo created when they converted lodge rooms to DVC and they didn't have enough space for a full size room.

:earsboy: Bill

We stayed in a value room last year (one bedroom) and really the only difference we noticed was that there was a tall, long table in the kitchen instead of the built in island, and maybe slightly less square footage...but when we were there we didn't even notice. The room we had was all the way at the end of a long hallway... but there were exit stairs right near the room for easy getting down to the car! (couldn't get back in that door though).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter