Vanessa- figmentfan814 ~ Happily Ever Wedding & 10th Anniversary VR Brunch #1 Added 8-10

Vanessa-I like the scavenger hunt too! My older boys would like that too! They love looking for hidden mickey's!
:rotfl: Do you know all the answers????:confused:

Your TR is wonderful so far. I'm really enjoying it. You put so much work into your wedding....it's truly amazing! I am beyond impressed :) Congrats on your marriage!

:worship:

So exciting! We look to your journal for so many wonderful ideas, and you never fail!

Can't wait to hear about your magical day, I'll be waiting with baited breath@
popcorn::

Day 2 ~ Endless errands:
I was hoping to get way more of this done this weekend, but endless hours of painting and other miscellaneous chores while we're working on our condo kept me away. Kris got annoyed with me yesterday morning as I was loading pictures on Photobucket because he wanted to head out to start work at our place for the day! :rotfl:

The second day we got up and my dad went to meet some of our family that were arriving on the Magical Express. He got some pictures of my grandma and great aunt and cousins as they arrived at the resort. During this time I was getting irate with one of the Magical Express workers because they weren’t going to let Kris on the bus (he had also arrived that morning at around 9:30 a.m.)

There was some confusion because he had changed his original flight and came in on a different day. When they wouldn’t let him check in without booking an additional room for that night, Kris called me to ask what Plan B was for getting him from the airport and once he explained what was going on I asked him to hand the phone over the person at the counter. I explained to the person how he was here for our wedding and that his flight had changed.

We were adding him to our room for the night (he had a reservation starting the next day) and then she told me that 4 people was over capacity at POR ~I had no idea where she came up with that one since several people who had booked through my wedding had up to 5 in a room because a lot of rooms have trundle beds! She still said she couldn’t do anything. At this point, I had a Bridezilla :mad: said she would go ahead and put him on the bus and that we could work out the reservation once he arrived.

After I got off the phone we drove the rental car over to the wedding pavilion to meet with Marion. When we got to the meeting, I was worried because we didn’t have clear storage containers to put our stuff in, but I was told not to worry about it. We had several things to drop off for her including the Mickey bubbles that we had personalized with everyone’s names (I’ll have to post a picture of these because they turned out really cute!), the place cards, and the basket for the bathroom with emergency items for the ladies, and the guest book.

Once we got there I didn’t realize that we were also supposed to go over the entire BEO. We did a run through of the ceremony and setup for everything. When Marion asked about the favors, we thought that Kris had them in his luggage (he had arrived in Orlando shortly before we got to Franck’s.) She checked Saturday’s schedule and told us that there would be someone there around the time of our tea, so we could drop the favors off on our way to the Grand Floridian which we thought would work out perfectly.
WeddingMarch32008WaltDisneyWorld351.jpg

Where’s my groom?
WeddingMarch32008WaltDisneyWorld352.jpg

By this time Kris had arrived at POR and had ran into some of our friends before he headed over to meet us at Franck’s. We were already done with Marion by now, but I wanted to get some pictures inside the wedding pavilion. Here are some of the shots that we took:
CopyofWeddingMarch32008WaltDisne-1.jpg

WeddingMarch32008WaltDisneyWorld387.jpg

I was definitely jealous of all the wedding pavilion brides for the beautiful vestibule that you get to enjoy; it definitely wasn’t the same as the gift shop and art gallery at the AAR where we waited.:rotfl:
WeddingMarch32008WaltDisneyWorld372.jpg

We then ran back to POR and got internet set up in the room, so we could add the reservation numbers to all the guest bags. I had wanted to make some fancy Mickey tags, but ended up buying some gift tags marked down at the Disney store after Christmas that worked out just as well.
CopyofWeddingMarch32008WaltDisne-2.jpg

CopyofWeddingMarch32008WaltDisne-3.jpg

Here Kris and I are delivering the bags up to the front desk at POR. They were great about making sure that our guest s got them when they checked in over the next couple days. We only had a few minor delays with people who had multiple bags left for one room, but overall I was really pleased with their help.
WeddingMarch32008WaltDisneyWorld402.jpg

WeddingMarch32008WaltDisneyWorld405.jpg

We also delivered a few to some relatives that had checked in that morning; it was fun to see them opening everything up:
CopyofWeddingMarch32008WaltDisneyWo.jpg

Still more to come that day....

Vanessa-I like the scavenger hunt too! My older boys would like that too! They love looking for hidden mickey's!
:rotfl: Do you know all the answers????:confused:

Unfortunately, it was passed along to me by someone else and they didn't give me an answer key :upsidedow While we were down for the wedding I was going to go through and figure out the answers on my own, but things were just too hectic. I thought I would save it for a future trip. I know some of my guests worked on it and no one said that it was too hard. Sorry I couldn't be more help :goodvibes

Your TR is wonderful so far. I'm really enjoying it. You put so much work into your wedding....it's truly amazing! I am beyond impressed :) Congrats on your marriage!

Thank you so much, it was so great to see everything come together. You’re getting so close too, I’m sure you can’t wait!!

:worship:

So exciting! We look to your journal for so many wonderful ideas, and you never fail!

Can't wait to hear about your magical day, I'll be waiting with baited breath@
popcorn::

I’m glad I could help out. It was a lot of work, but everything really came together in the end. I can’t wait to start writing about the wedding either!

Can't wait to read more soon! :)

Thanks! :cool1:

great start to your trip report. can't wait to read more and see LOTS of pics.

I can't wait to see wedding day pictures!!!!! Great update's :)

Your welcome bags were great. I'm glad all of your guests got them. I hope your guests know how lucky they were to have a bride like you. You really took the time to do special things for them and that's awesome!

I'm ready to read more.... ;)

:worship: Wow, your welcome bags came out incredible! Do you mind sharing the Hidden mickey pamphlet with me?

Can't wait to read about the wedding:surfweb:

well, that magical express experience wasn't very magical. why do people have to be such jerks? i'm glad you went "bridal" on them (as marion would say) and that kris arrived!

your welcome bags looked great, it is so sweet that you put the 1st visit button on them, what a nice touch!

well, that magical express experience wasn't very magical. why do people have to be such jerks? i'm glad you went "bridal" on them (as marion would say) and that kris arrived!

your welcome bags looked great, it is so sweet that you put the 1st visit button on them, what a nice touch!

I stocked up on the different buttons when we were there for our planning session ;) Guest services at the hotel hooked me up with a huge stack of 1st visit and birthday pins.

Your welcome bags were great. I'm glad all of your guests got them. I hope your guests know how lucky they were to have a bride like you. You really took the time to do special things for them and that's awesome!

I'm ready to read more.... ;)

Thank you so much :grouphug: I'm sure your guests will feel the same at your wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter