Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurant/Dining Help Thread

I'd also be interested in the opposite (sort of). Whenever someone else (like at a restaurant, especially at a fast food restaurant) has cooked one of these new vegan burgers (Impossible and Beyond) for me they've overcooked it so it doesn't taste anything close to 'meaty'. If there are any spots at Disney that cook these vegan burgers properly (three minutes per side; serve immediately!) I would sure love to know about it.

Do you know where veggie or vegan burgers are available & they don’t taste ‘meaty’?

Thanks guys.
AFAIK, no, there aren't. I hope someone else posts who's had a different experience, because I don't like Impossible or Beyond burgers and these seem to be the only veggie burgers at WDW these days.

I'd also be interested in the opposite (sort of). Whenever someone else (like at a restaurant, especially at a fast food restaurant) has cooked one of these new vegan burgers (Impossible and Beyond) for me they've overcooked it so it doesn't taste anything close to 'meaty'. If there are any spots at Disney that cook these vegan burgers properly (three minutes per side; serve immediately!) I would sure love to know about it.

best I have found is at Splitesville.. tasted exactly like a big mac, I was shocked at how good it is.

Does anyone know if there are vegan options for the Fantasmic Dessert party at Hollywood Studios?

Thanks! (13 days and counting...)

I believe Sci-Fi Dine-In still serves the vegan falafel burger I had last September. I'm also not a big fan of the taste of Beyond burgers, so would love to know if any other places (especially QS!) serve non-meaty vegan burgers. :)
Yes;
I enjoyed that one.

I would like cs options.

My daughter is a vegetarian (she's 11 years old). We'll be at Magic Kingdom tomorrow and I saw Columbia Harbour House has a vegetarian chili would love to hear if anyone has tried it and do you think a 11 year old would like it (she love the chili I make her at home) Thanks :)

My daughter is a vegetarian (she's 11 years old). We'll be at Magic Kingdom tomorrow and I saw Columbia Harbour House has a vegetarian chili would love to hear if anyone has tried it and do you think a 11 year old would like it (she love the chili I make her at home) Thanks :)

I like the chili, but it is a little spicy. It also has black olives in it, it tastes great but I’d a little unusual in chili. 😊

Hello everyone! We've reservations at Morimoto Asia, the Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen, and Sanaa for our mini trip the World. Have you been to any of these as a vegetarian?

What is your favorite restaurant for vegetarian options at WDW, any park, Boardwalk, and Disney Springs included?

Hello everyone! We've reservations at Morimoto Asia, the Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen, and Sanaa for our mini trip the World. Have you been to any of these as a vegetarian?

What is your favorite restaurant for vegetarian options at WDW, any park, Boardwalk, and Disney Springs included?
I really like Skipper's Canteen and Sanaa as a vegetarian. I thought Morimoto was only ok for veg food given the price. Other places Ive liked in parks - veggie totchos at Woody's in Hollywood Studios, Tiffin's in Animal Kingdom and Satuli Canteen for a cheaper option. Rose and Crown at Epcot.

I really like Skipper's Canteen and Sanaa as a vegetarian. I thought Morimoto was only ok for veg food given the price. Other places Ive liked in parks - veggie totchos at Woody's in Hollywood Studios, Tiffin's in Animal Kingdom and Satuli Canteen for a cheaper option. Rose and Crown at Epcot.
Thank you bunches! I added all of them to notes! 😊💖

My fiancee is vegan and the best two meals she had at Disney last week were at Satu'li Canteen and The Tangerine Cafe. The absolute worst (to her) was the vegan sloppy joe at Cosmic Ray's. She took the initial bite and that was it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!