Vegas Deals on Attractions

AtlantaDisneyDreamer

DIS Veteran
We are spending five nights in Vegas in September and with two adults and two kids, all of these little attractions add up.

Are there some good combo/discount tickets for the attractions (considering Venetian gondolas, Madame Tussaud's, New York roller coaster, High Roller ferris wheel, S&R's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, Eiffel Tower viewing deck, etc.)?

Any of these particularly recommended?

We could probably spend five days just walking the strip and visiting the free attractions and looking at the hotels and spending time at our resort pool and not spend any money on those things. Is that the better option?

We do plan to see some night time shows, also, and I am thinking of just showing up at the Tix4Tonight booth and getting whatever we can get (we haven't seen any of the shows, and there are many I think we would enjoy).

Thanks!

I've only been once with my kids (many many times without) when we had to take them for my brother's college graduation, but we didn't do any of those things and they had a good time. We stayed at the Excalibur and they wanted to spend all their time at the pool (waterslides!) and in the carnival area. They also liked seeing the different hotels (NYNY, Paris, Bellagio fountains, etc.) and the big candy stores. There's a lot on the strip I wouldn't want to expose them too, especially at night and now that they're older and would understand what they're seeing, so structured activities would be good. I've heard the High Roller is awesome, and there are always deals on Groupon.

I just happened upon this thread... we used the Las Vegas Pass when we went last April. Got two day passes for $120 each from Costco, and got about $200 in value... we did High Roller, Eiffel Tower, Stratosphere, S&R's Secret Garden, NYNY Coaster, Titanic Exhibit and Bodies exhibit at Luxor (which is where we stayed, so that was easy, but they had a restriction that you could only do one exhibit a day) used the Monorail pass and the $10 credit at Planet Hollywood. I'd definitely check it out and see if it's worth it to you. You might even think of doing a 2 or 3 day pass, and doing non-pass stuff your other days instead of buying a 5 day pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter