• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegetarian at WDW? Help!

donald...really

<font color=cc0099>Gotta watch out for closed mind
I would like to try a vegetarian diet while at WDW. Could anyone point me to the best places to eat, or suggest any meal ideas?

I, and the animals, thank you.

Hi Donald! Here's a link to a recent discussion about vegetarian meals at WDW:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=685662&highlight=vegetarian

There have also been other discussions of WDW vegetarian meals, and seach is back up, so if you want more information you can try doing a search of the boards.

I'm not sure how soon you'll be going, but I'm leaving in 5 days (woo hoo!) and I'll be posting my vegetarian dining reviews after I get back on the 23rd.

Happy planning! :D

Vegetarian dining at WDW really isn't a very big deal like food allergies or trying to find Kosher food. Every table service restaurant has at least one vegetarian (quite often fully vegan) option, all counter service locations can prepare specialty salads without meat or cheese if they don't also have a vegetarian option. The only time you really need to call ahead for assistance is when booking a dinner show. My roomie is a veggie and she eats at WDW all the time, no sweat.

Some of the best places are Wolfgang Puck, Rainforest Cafe, California Grill and Spoodles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter