Verifly documentation and attestation query

Balmacara

Earning My Ears
Interested to hear of experiences of travellers using Verifly for Covid requirements entry to USA. As from 0:00 hrs today we could start uploading documents on the app for our Aer Lingus flight on 11/06. As however the "attestation" (confirming a negative test) is the first thing you have to confirm in Step 1, you cannot proceed at all until you have completed your tests the day before. This means that you cannot upload the (long held) vaccination documents for verification now? This makes little sense to me - or maybe I am missing something!

So it looks like we will now have to complete/upload everything after we have our test results late Friday afternoon, and will not be able to check-in online until Verifly have then confirmed all documentation! If anyone here has used Verifly recently can you advise how long they take to confirm after uploading all the information? Thanks.

Interested to hear of experiences of travellers using Verifly for Covid requirements entry to USA. As from 0:00 hrs today we could start uploading documents on the app for our Aer Lingus flight on 11/06. As however the "attestation" (confirming a negative test) is the first thing you have to confirm in Step 1, you cannot proceed at all until you have completed your tests the day before. This means that you cannot upload the (long held) vaccination documents for verification now? This makes little sense to me - or maybe I am missing something!

So it looks like we will now have to complete/upload everything after we have our test results late Friday afternoon, and will not be able to check-in online until Verifly have then confirmed all documentation! If anyone here has used Verifly recently can you advise how long they take to confirm after uploading all the information? Thanks.

Yes thats correct. You need to get your negative test result first and then do everything on Verifly and then do online check in.

I am flying Aer Lingus to California in a few weeks. I have my test booked for the morning, then in the afternoon I will do the Verfly and check in.

Yes thats correct. You need to get your negative test result first and then do everything on Verifly and then do online check in.

I am flying Aer Lingus to California in a few weeks. I have my test booked for the morning, then in the afternoon I will do the Verfly and check in.
Thanks for this. I still think they could make it a bit easier by allowing you to upload the vaccination certificates earlier so they can at least be verified, and merely leaving the tests to be uploaded the day before. When there is a family of 5 travelling it is all a bit (too) stressful!

Thanks for this. I still think they could make it a bit easier by allowing you to upload the vaccination certificates earlier so they can at least be verified, and merely leaving the tests to be uploaded the day before. When there is a family of 5 travelling it is all a bit (too) stressful!
Hi I agree! We flew last week and, yes, nothing can be completed until you get the all important Covid test result the day before you fly. (Just to let you know that the system wouldn't allow us to complete the attestation online which I was stressing about. I knew we had all the correct documentation/results etc so mentioned it at the check in desk. The lady commented that was unusual but then gave me a QR code to scan to bring up the form which still didn't work. Eventually she found paper copies which took just 1 minute to complete as a couple of tick boxes and a signature). Hope you have a good trip.

Hi I agree! We flew last week and, yes, nothing can be completed until you get the all important Covid test result the day before you fly. (Just to let you know that the system wouldn't allow us to complete the attestation online which I was stressing about. I knew we had all the correct documentation/results etc so mentioned it at the check in desk. The lady commented that was unusual but then gave me a QR code to scan to bring up the form which still didn't work. Eventually she found paper copies which took just 1 minute to complete as a couple of tick boxes and a signature). Hope you have a good trip.
Thanks so much for the heads up! Will see how we get on with tests and uploading tomorrow! Can't wait for our trip 8-) but could do without the added stress :headache:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter