• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero - 1 Bedroom - View?

Peggy Sue

Happy DVC Member
Hi
We are considering a 1 bedroom for our next stay at Vero. In the past we have reserved the ocean view Inn rooms and we've stayed in a beach cottage. Both have great Ocean Views ...love sitting outside and hearing the waves crash.

We've never stayed in a 1 bedroom .. do any of these units have a view of the ocean and can you hear the surf from the balcony? Are there any 1 bedroom locations that are better than the others?

Thanks for your help!
Peggy Sue

Yes. I don't know the exact room numbers for you but I would ask for third floor and specify ocean view.

Hi
We are considering a 1 bedroom for our next stay at Vero. In the past we have reserved the ocean view Inn rooms and we've stayed in a beach cottage. Both have great Ocean Views ...love sitting outside and hearing the waves crash.

We've never stayed in a 1 bedroom .. do any of these units have a view of the ocean and can you hear the surf from the balcony? Are there any 1 bedroom locations that are better than the others?

Thanks for your help!
Peggy Sue
IF you think of the setup of the buildings, they are all & shaped buildings with the open end facing the street. IIRC all of the 2 BR villas are L/O except the end unit on each side that faces the street. There are two 2BR L/O facing the ocean and then the units down each side perpendicular to the ocean with a side ocean view maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter