VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

We plan to book at VBR in September. Traveling with another couple - are we better off with two ocean-view inn rooms or a 2-bedroom villa? It doesn't appear that the villa has ocean views or am I mistaken? Ocean views are important to us, but maybe not a big deal at VBR. We've not stayed before so unsure what to choose. Thanks for any help here.

We plan to book at VBR in September. Traveling with another couple - are we better off with two ocean-view inn rooms or a 2-bedroom villa? It doesn't appear that the villa has ocean views or am I mistaken? Ocean views are important to us, but maybe not a big deal at VBR. We've not stayed before so unsure what to choose. Thanks for any help here.
Since the view is important than I would say yes.

Personally I would rather have the extra space and the laundry.

It is crazy how high up the beach has become. When we first started going to Vero, there was a ramp down to the beach, now that is almost completely buried! We have a trip in August, we have been going almost every year since we joined in 2013 (missed twice to go to Aulani and Hilton Head.

Has anyone ever had overlapping reservations at Vero Beach so that they have a room available on checkout date? Was there an issue with this?

Here's my "dilemma." We are doing a B2B cruise out of FLL June 14-19 and June 19-22, and then my thought was to relax for 3 nights at Vero Beach before either going home (original plan) or a few days to enjoy at WDW (current plan because I was able to snag 3 nights at AKV Concierge). And THEN going home. I know, we're doing the relaxing part first!

I originally booked 3 nights in an Oceanview Inn room, which I'm very excited about. But in checking randomly one day a couple months back, I managed to snag 2 nights instead at the Beach Cottage, which we've been dying to try. I could then possibly invite my SIL and family to join us. But that would leave us with 1 night unaccounted for, and though I waitlisted the Beach Cottage for that night, after three months, still open. I strongly suspect it won't fill. I've also waitlisted that same night in the AKV Concierge, but also not hopeful it will fill. In the meantime, I'm holding a Lake View Studio at PVB for that night, figuring we might luck out with a castle view.

So my other thought was keeping the Oceanview Inn room for 2 nights, with 1 night overlapping our last night at the Cottage, so that when we check-out of the Cottage, we can just move straight in to the Inn and not be room-less for the day. Has anyone done this before?

It is crazy how high up the beach has become. When we first started going to Vero, there was a ramp down to the beach, now that is almost completely buried! We have a trip in August, we have been going almost every year since we joined in 2013 (missed twice to go to Aulani and Hilton Head.
Any recent updates on beach project? Does anyone know if it is done at resort? Many thanks!😁

I would book 2 separate ocean front rooms in less you are planning to cook.
I prefer having some time away from even great friends or family after spending the majority of the day with them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!