~Very important question~ (aka The Cocktail Thread)

can u get cocktails in cheyenne?????

i can then get my glowtini in dlh (and a souvenir glass :rotfl:) and then have a 'cheapie' in cheyenne lol

Yes they do cocktails in all the hotel bars. You can get the glowtini in others as well as DLH and it will be cheaper elsewhere as well but exactly the same

I will definitely be partaking in one those glowtinis and possibly one of those gigantic cocktails from the Redwood Bar. We're staying in the SL so I won't have far to crawl afterwards.... :thumbsup2

does anyone know which places offer the blue glowtini?? does cafe mickey, annettes diner or the bar at santa fe do it?

does anyone know which places offer the blue glowtini?? does cafe mickey, annettes diner or the bar at santa fe do it?

I think most places offer it. I've had one in Cafe Fantasia and Walt's, it was on the menu at the Blue Lagoon, and Happy Panda (photos above ^ ^ ) had one at Sequoia Lodge.

Does anyone know if the bars serve children's cocktails? I'm sure I saw them mentioned in a trip report ages ago - I think they came with a glowing straw or something? Having a Glowtini at the SL is on my to-do list for December but I'll have my two children with me so it would be nice to get something special for them too.

HFJohnson said:
Does anyone know if the bars serve children's cocktails? I'm sure I saw them mentioned in a trip report ages ago - I think they came with a glowing straw or something? Having a Glowtini at the SL is on my to-do list for December but I'll have my two children with me so it would be nice to get something special for them too.

Yeah they have children's fruit punch in souvenir cups with a glowing Captain Hook or a glowing tinkerbell x

It depends on the hotel! They are cheaper in the Santa Fe than the Sequoia Lodge and most expensive in the Disneyland hotel. They are also cheaper without the souvenir cup. Sorry can't remember exact prices but between 5 and 10 euros.:coffee:

HFJohnson said:

My DS got his buzz lightyear cocktail with glowing buzz and plastic buzz cup he could take home, he loved it

Isila said:
My DS got his buzz lightyear cocktail with glowing buzz and plastic buzz cup he could take home, he loved it

Yeah I thought they were buzz but in September they were Captain Hook. DD would love a buzz one.

HFJohnson said:

I had a childrens cocktail in the summer and was amazed it cost more then an alcoholic one! I got the captain hook light up

I had a basic one for 8 euros. The 'signature one was 15 euros. It does vary on which hotel bar your in. Better the hotel, more expensive the cocktail, and sometimes they are exactly the same!

I had a basic one for 8 euros. The 'signature one was 15 euros. It does vary on which hotel bar your in. Better the hotel, more expensive the cocktail, and sometimes they are exactly the same!

Where did you get the one for 8 euros? :)

I'm thinking of possibly just going to the sports bar, apparently they're fairly cheap there?

Where did you get the one for 8 euros? :)

I'm thinking of possibly just going to the sports bar, apparently they're fairly cheap there?

Billy Bob's, Santa Fe & Cheyenne are on the cheaper end of the scale

What sort of price difference would we be talking about between HNY cocktails and SL? We're staying in HNY, and I'll definitely be treating myself to a cocktail or two, but I was wondering whether the price difference would be worth the hike across to SL in the cold and dark (and possibly wet!).

What sort of price difference would we be talking about between HNY cocktails and SL? We're staying in HNY, and I'll definitely be treating myself to a cocktail or two, but I was wondering whether the price difference would be worth the hike across to SL in the cold and dark (and possibly wet!).

Probably about a €1-2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter