• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Very last minute questions for 7 night....

my3kids

<font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>
Is there a retractable clothesline in the shower to hang wet suits?

Is our ticket book and passport really all we HAVE to have to get on the ship?

Are they still doing the casual dining at Topsiders as an option for dinner?

There are plugs somewhere in the room aren't there? I read about extension cords, but I'm not picky about where I plug things, as long as there are outlets.

yes, there is a retractable clothesline in the shower for hanging up wet suits, but if you have several to hang, you may want to toss in a few clothes pins.

Yes, all you need is your ticket book and passport. Don't forget that you will need to take your passport off the ship with you, as you need to show a photo id, and your KTTW to get back on the ship. For that matter, i think a couple of weeks ago, they were actually looking at the IDs before we got off the ship in Nassau.

Im bringing along an extension cord for DHs sleeping machine. How close by is the plug outlet?
I have a set of hangers in 1 of our checkin bags (I know you can ask for more too). Was thinking instead of just laying our bathing suits (at least 5 pieces between the 3 of us) I would hang them over hangers and separate from each other to dry. If there is no room in the suitcase on the return trip we'll just leave them.

The outlets are at the desk. Not near the bed at all. If you need to plug in something that has a big plug with a reset button (like a hairdryer) you will need an extension cord. The outlets are right at desk level.

And yes casual dining at Topsiders is still an option.
Have a great time!
CC

Originally posted by prymsu

Don't forget that you will need to take your passport off the ship with you, as you need to show a photo id, and your KTTW to get back on the ship.
Although you could use your passport for this purpose, a simple driver's license will also be sufficient for getting on/off the ship after your initial checkin.

Dave is correct. I normally take along my driver's license just for this purpose...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter