VGC room location??

cbonewjersey

Babooey
So we're there right after Comicon, mid July, less than 60 days out! 2BR - so excited. But I can't do online check-in right?? And, I stayed there years ago and all I remember is the incredibly long walk to the main lobby. Question....is there a section of Villas where I can get right down to the DCA entrance? How soon can/should I request room location??

You can request at anytime. We picked out about 7 room #'s we preferred and added it to our reservation. We wanted a view of the theme park and got one. Good luck.

We just stayed at VGC and we put a simple "theme park view" request in. And it was granted, but it was a side view partially blocked by a wall. I would definitely follow what PP said and request exact room numbers instead of just a generic request like we did.

Heres our room.

Screen%20Shot%202019-05-22%20at%202.52.25%20PM.png

We just stayed at VGC and we put a simple "theme park view" request in. And it was granted, but it was a side view partially blocked by a wall. I would definitely follow what PP said and request exact room numbers instead of just a generic request like we did.

Heres our room.

Screen%20Shot%202019-05-22%20at%202.52.25%20PM.png

We had that happen once to us once too, lesson learned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!