Victoria and Alberts Cost??

The QV room is a more intimate experience as there are only four tables. I would eat anywhere there is space:).
Thank you, as we're going for our wedding meal just me and husband to be, o might try for Victoria's room.
They no longer have the 7 or 10 course menus. Now both rooms are served the same menu, which is decided by the chef and can vary between 9 and 12 courses. The main difference is the QVR is more intimate with only 4 tables. I’ve dined in both and personally prefer the main room. I like hearing the harpist playing.
Aaah so you don't hear the harpist in Victoria's room. Hmmmm, it's given me something to think about but thank you

They no longer have the 7 or 10 course menus. Now both rooms are served the same menu, which is decided by the chef and can vary between 9 and 12 courses. The main difference is the QVR is more intimate with only 4 tables. I’ve dined in both and personally prefer the main room. I like hearing the harpist playing.
Thank you, as we're going for our wedding meal just me and husband to be, o might try for Victoria's room.

Aaah so you don't hear the harpist in Victoria's room. Hmmmm, it's given me something to think about but thank you
Actually, you do hear the harpist, at least at the two tables we've sat at: the one closest to the mantelpiece and the table next to it that's closest to the main room entrance. Can't speak on the other two tables. The sound is more muted than the main room but it's still audible.

From our table we didn't. The door was shut to the main room a major portion of the meal.

Actually, you do hear the harpist, at least at the two tables we've sat at: the one closest to the mantelpiece and the table next to it that's closest to the main room entrance. Can't speak on the other two tables. The sound is more muted than the main room but it's still audible.
Is the mantelpiece where the painting of Queen Victoria is? We sat at that table and barely heard the harp at all. The doors to the room were closed the majority of the meal and when they were open we could barely hear anything.

From our table we didn't. The door was shut to the main room a major portion of the meal.

Is the mantelpiece where the painting of Queen Victoria is? We sat at that table and barely heard the harp at all. The doors to the room were closed the majority of the meal and when they were open we could barely hear anything.
I think that the picture is over the mantelpiece but don't hold me to it.
As I said earlier either dining room is a great place to be even if my overall preference is QVR:).
Doesn't change the fact that some people are more interested in the "scene" (other people around ie main dining) and others are looking for more of a dining experience (ie QVR). Neither preference is right for all people so it's good that there is a room for the extroverts and another for the introverts.

We ate there two nights ago - sat near the fireplace and QV portrait and we definitely heard the harpist for at least a portion of the night. I can't say that we heard it the entire night but I wasn't really listening the whole time. We were chatting so we didn't really pay much attention after about the first 30-40 minutes.

We went in August and dined in the QV room. The two of us plus me getting wine and including tip came out to about $750 total. We sat at the first table on the right as you enter. I'm not sure what the experience is like in the main hall but we could hear the harpist just fine, and our service was amazing. If you're celebrating something special, I think the price is worth it, but I understand not everyone wants to take a chance on spending this amount.

Can you order wine by the glass, or so you have to do the pairing? I know, it might be tacky, but I'm not sure I could consume that much wine along with the food!

Can you order wine by the glass, or so you have to do the pairing? I know, it might be tacky, but I'm not sure I could consume that much wine along with the food!

I'm fairly certain you can order by the glass, they will bring out a tablet for you to see all of their wines, listed by glass and bottle, I believe. I went with the wine pairing myself and thought it was very nice.

You can order by the glass, my sister ordered a white for the first few course and a red for later in the meal and they helped her pick something that would work with multiple courses and her taste in wine.

Absolutely you can order by the glass or order a bottle to share - whatever you like. The wine pairing can be a lot of wine for someone who doesn't drink much. It's not at all tacky. It's totally up to individual tastes. We had fun last week scrolling through the iPad they give you with all of the drinks. I wanted a glass of champagne to start and they recommended one to me that they thought I would like (I did - very much!). We did the pairing too but they're very good at translating your tastes and what you feel like into the right selections. Even if it's one glass for the whole meal or no alcohol at all, that's up to you. Their job is to help you and they do an excellent job of that with no judgement at all and a great deal of knowledge about what's possible.

Absolutely you can order by the glass or order a bottle to share - whatever you like. The wine pairing can be a lot of wine for someone who doesn't drink much. It's not at all tacky. It's totally up to individual tastes. We had fun last week scrolling through the iPad they give you with all of the drinks. I wanted a glass of champagne to start and they recommended one to me that they thought I would like (I did - very much!). We did the pairing too but they're very good at translating your tastes and what you feel like into the right selections. Even if it's one glass for the whole meal or no alcohol at all, that's up to you. Their job is to help you and they do an excellent job of that with no judgement at all and a great deal of knowledge about what's possible.
This is so true. At my wedding dinner my BIL and FIL decided they wanted beer with their meal so the server designed a beer pairing for them like the wine pairing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!