Victoria and Alberts- menu confusion (Found Answer)

DisneyKoyote

Mouseketeer
I'm going to V&A in the beginning of November. I'm confused because I originally thought you can choose between a 7-course Prix Fixe Menu for $185 per guest or a 10-course for $235. However going on their website now, I only see a 7 course for $235. Did the increase the price and reduce the quantity??

Edit: found answer- V&A said it is 8 courses now for $235 (vs previous $10 courses for $235), menu is the same for every room, Chef's Table is an extra $15. Sad that it's 2 less courses :(

Last edited:
I'd call Disney Signature Services and see if they can help. Not sure the regular restaurant line would have the most accurate information.

I am seeing in the main dining room , 7 course menu for $185 and a 10 course for $235. In the Queen Victoria room, its 10 course for $235, and at the Chef's table its $250. These prices don't include wine pairings. Seeing these prices posted in multiple places.

I am seeing in the main dining room , 7 course menu for $185 and a 10 course for $235. In the Queen Victoria room, its 10 course for $235, and at the Chef's table its $250. These prices don't include wine pairings. Seeing these prices posted in multiple places.
That's what I see in multiple places as well, but on the V&A actual website I only see the $235...perhaps it is just not updated?

That's what I see in multiple places as well, but on the V&A actual website I only see the $235...perhaps it is just not updated?
What room's link did you click? Dining, Queen Victoria's Room, or Chef's Table? Sounds like there's a possibility only QVR is available for the day you are dining. The other could be is you're set to dine in the main room and already chose a 10 course meal unwittingly. Call V+A; they will be happy to clarify.

What room's link did you click? Dining, Queen Victoria's Room, or Chef's Table? Sounds like there's a possibility only QVR is available for the day you are dining. The other could be is you're set to dine in the main room and already chose a 10 course meal unwittingly. Call V+A; they will be happy to clarify.
Yes I think I will have to call. Their website did not list by rooms. They only had the menu tab and you can only choose between vegetarian or degustation and that was it.

Yes I think I will have to call. Their website did not list by rooms. They only had the menu tab and you can only choose between vegetarian or degustation and that was it.
There's a different way to access via the V+A page but it's really involved/convoluted and it seems you can only see the prices for each room by clicking the room names which (shock and surprise!) links back to the MDE page, LOL. Way easier to call :cool:.

Last I heard there was no more 7 course and it was $235 for the main dining room and $250 for QVR and the chef's table the victoria and alberts website doesnt show the 7 course anymore https://www.victoria-alberts.com/menus.html
Dunno. Never eaten in the Main Room or Chef''s table; only QVR which for sure serves a minimum of 10 courses. Last time we ate there (Jan 2019) it was $235.00 for 10 courses.

From the confirmation email as of August 2019:

Menu Style- Victoria & Albert’s offers a Chef Degustation Tasting menu with a vast array of textures and flavors. Our menu is seasonal as Chef Scott, Chef Aimee along with the culinary team are on a quest of always finding the perfect balance between classic and modern touches. Allow at least 4 hours for the dining experience. On average, the menu will be between 8 and 12 courses. The amount of courses may change based on the size of some of the culinary creations.

Pricing – Menu price is $235.00 per person (for food only) not including supplement items, alcoholic beverages, gratuities or taxes. A wine pairing is also available upon request at a price of $150.00 per person.

OUR general experience: Table for two - plan on about $800, with appropriate tip included.

This is exactly what we spent about 3 weeks ago. Main dining room. No ad-ons. My wife did the pairing and I had a single drink.

$235 - Myself
$235 - Wife
$150 - Single Pairing
$40 - My drink (that's right a single whiskey drink is $37 dollars!)
$165 - 25% tip

Total $825

Last edited:
Managed to get through to V&A after a couple of calls- they said it is 8 courses now for $235 (vs. 10 courses previously), menu is the same for every room, Chef's Table is an extra $15.
That's sad to pay the same amount for less- but will enjoy it all the same I suppose.

Managed to get through to V&A after a couple of calls- they said it is 8 courses now for $235 (vs. 10 courses previously), menu is the same for every room, Chef's Table is an extra $15.
That's sad to pay the same amount for less- but will enjoy it all the same I suppose.
Perhaps some of the main courses (beef and such) are a bit bigger now. However it works out I feel confident you will enjoy yourself. This was the first place in life DGD had caviar at and she was such a trooper about the tasting that a fellow diner and I jokingly were arranging a marriage for her DGS and my DGD later in life (Yeah well really late in life but you know):lmao:

I'll give you my tip for avoiding the wine pairing's expense and excess (we couldn't finish it all). Order a glass or 2 of champagne to last until the red meat course. I found the Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve, an excellent quality and price lined up against the other choices. In fact I'm ordering a bottle for our room during the holidays this coming WDW visit (I'll buy it online and have it delivered to the hotel). The sommelier can help you chose a red wine when it's time for the heavier courses if you need his/her service. Saves money for the supplemental caviar course if you've an interest which the kitchen is happy to plate one portion to serve 2 to 3 guests.

Here's hoping the meal is all you imagine and more still:).

Last edited:
Yes, i just called them as well, since I have an upcoming reservation. The gentleman told me that they did away with the $185 prices and it's now $235 for 8-11 courses (didn't get specific). Wine pairing is still $150.

Yes, i just called them as well, since I have an upcoming reservation. The gentleman told me that they did away with the $185 prices and it's now $235 for 8-11 courses (didn't get specific). Wine pairing is still $150.
I think anything past 8 courses are add-ons you can choose for an additional price.

So there is now no difference in price or menu for the regular dining room and Queen Victoria dining room?

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!