Victoria and Alberts- menu confusion (Found Answer)

Per another site that it is against forum rules to name, price increases took place recently, Vicky's was affected

Victoria & Albert’s Queen Victoria Room:
  • Adult: $250.28
Victoria & Albert’s Chef’s Table:
  • Adult: $266.25

Per another site that it is against forum rules to name, price increases took place recently, Vicky's was affected

Victoria & Albert’s Queen Victoria Room:
  • Adult: $250.28
Victoria & Albert’s Chef’s Table:
  • Adult: $266.25
Oh gosh again? Did they say that this is in effect right now or it will be coming up? It's weird because the V&A person I talked to over the phone yesterday said $235 for both Dining Room and Queen Victoria Room, with Chef's Table at $250... Hopefully this new cost doesn't affect the Dining Room prices (since that is what we booked)

Oh gosh again? Did they say that this is in effect right now or it will be coming up? It's weird because the V&A person I talked to over the phone yesterday said $235 for both Dining Room and Queen Victoria Room, with Chef's Table at $250... Hopefully this new cost doesn't affect the Dining Room prices (since that is what we booked)
Check the confirming email V+A sent to you; the price of your meal should be on it.

Check the confirming email V+A sent to you; the price of your meal should be on it.
I never got one directly from V&A :( I only got the confirmation email from Disney. And that one says menu items/pricing are subject to change without notice.
I think at this rate with all the conflicting responses, I'll stop trying to figure it out and just go LOL- bc it's not like I will cancel my reservation even with some price increases anyways

It does not say when it takes effect but it does seem to insinuate that it has occurred already at other locations as of October 16. The site is run by someone named Josh if you want to google josh and disney world you should be able to find it.

Not to hijack the thread but i also noticed Cali Grill brunch just crested $100 at $101.81, it was borderline worth it with Disney goggles on when it was $85 but not now.

Last edited:
It does not say when it takes effect but it does seem to insinuate that it has occurred already at other locations as of October 16. The site is run by someone named Josh if you want to google josh and disney world you should be able to find it.

Not to hijack the thread but i also noticed Cali Grill brunch just crested $100 at $101.81, it was borderline worth it with Disney goggles on when it was $85 but not now.
Thank you for the information on the increases. When I finished writing this post I'll be sure to set up a split stay and include a dining plan. CG brunch is worth it as are a few other eateries. Now we'll do a DP for one part of the trip and OOP w/ discounted gift certificates and AP discount or the other:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter