video camera rental?

MD-NYCers

Earning My Ears
Heading to the GF on Wednesday, and our new digital video camera is not here. Any one have any ideas/sources on renting one down there?

Thanks!

WDW use to have the big full size tape video recorders years ago. You could go to the WDW and send an email asking them that or call CRO. I would think there are other ways I just don't know. You might ask this on the cimmunity board also.

I answered this post, or at least I thought I did. Maybe I did on another board.

We rented a video camera after ours was stolen this July on the plane ride down. Wyndam Resort in the Downtown Disney area, has a video shop where you can rent them. It is $29.99 for the first 24 hours, and $19.99 for subsequent 24 hour time periods. They gave us several batteries and we bought a blank tape for $8.99, which you can buy cheaper on your own.
Good luck!:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter