• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Video Camera tip!

fab5101

Mickey's Girl
Here's a little tip for all you camera/video camera toting people out there. Take a couple of the 1 gallon ziploc bags with you. Having it handy in your hip pouch or back pack gives you a quick way to store your electronic valuables on the water rides. The last conveyor belt ride before the briar patch on Splash Mtn gives you plenty of time to ziploc it away and hide it under your shirt! lol!
You can get a lot more filming done that way and it's quick cover for those sudden showers too!

Great tip! Thanks so much for sharing! :D

I have heard several people say they cover the camera in a ziploc bag so they can film the big drop. Havent tried it yet but am planning to at the end of this month:D

Katherine, if you do film the drop thru the ziplock bag, please come back and let the rest of us know how the quaility of it comes out. Thanks a million. Gerri

Katie and Pat!

I totally agree with that one! Especially if you are sitting in the front seat w/your mother in law and you end up getting totally soaked by that BIG SPLASH!!!
:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter