VIDEO: Dreams Unlimited Travel Question & Answer | 06/12/17

Today is 6/12, the YouTube video has the same mistake so I didn't watch thinking it was an old eppy.
I blame no one for trying to make summer longer :)

Before I re-listen, can anyone confirm if this is the episode they discuss switching between Dreams agents? I very well may need to change soon and wanted to listen to the discussions again before proceeding. Thanks!

Before I re-listen, can anyone confirm if this is the episode they discuss switching between Dreams agents? I very well may need to change soon and wanted to listen to the discussions again before proceeding. Thanks!

If you are not happy with the service being provided by your Dreams Agent you can write to me directly at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will be happy to try to help.

I would love the opportunity to try to fix any issues with your current agent but if that's not possible I can assign you a different agent.

If you are not happy with the service being provided by your Dreams Agent you can write to me directly at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will be happy to try to help.

I would love the opportunity to try to fix any issues with your current agent but if that's not possible I can assign you a different agent.
Thank you so much for your response. For now, I plan to wait a few days to see how the current situation resolves and to ensure I am not currently overreacting. Thank you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!