Videocamera Charge at Tulum Ruins?

Michelemouse

<font color=green>A woman of many talents</font><b
I noticed in the tour description that there is an additional charge for bringing a videocamera into the Tulum Ruins. Does anyone here know how much this is? I would love to bring our videocamera along but won't if the fee is too high.

Thanks!

I recall reading about this and I believe the fee was in the neighborhood of $10. It was a government regulation of some sort.

Deb

On our October 2002 cruise, I did not take my camcorder to Tulum because I thought the tax would be in the $20 range. I was furious with myself when our guide told us the fee was $4.00. We were told the fee varies, but it was a lot less than I thought it was going to be. Still shots were good, but I will take the video if I ever do Tulum again.

Thanks so much! If it is $20 or less I'm definitely going to bring the videocamera! My DS8 has been asking to see the Mexican ruins since he was 3. I definitely want to have video of our visit!

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter