view from chef mickeys

schwobe

Earning My Ears
can you tell me if you can see the fireworks at magic kingdom or the castle from Chef Mickeys.

Chef Mickey's is in the lower level of the Contemporary and does not have a view of the MK.

The California Grill restaurant on the top floor of the Contemporary is supposed to be a great place to watch the fireworks. I think you have to be dining there to watch, however.

There may be another deck or something around the CR, but I'm not certain.

When we were there last year, they wouldn't let you go out on the rooftop observation deck any more. (They used to; perhaps they've changed it back.)

BUT there is another observation deck, off the 3rd floor (I think). It's the level where the shops are. We had a fine view from there.

This year I'd like to try the Poly beach. Anyone know how the view is from there?

We saw the fireworks from the Poly beach in May 2001. The veiw was fine (a bit in the distance) and of course you could not hear any music. But the atmoshpere was relaxed and it was not at all crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter