Viewing "Cinderella's Surprise" show?

ptrbryant

DIS Veteran
Last time, we kept missing the Cinderella Surprise show at the Castle in MK. Anyone know of a good viewing spot?
Thanks!
Karla B.

If you can, try to get center about 100 feet back. That is a really good spot, but may be packed! You don't want to get too close as the stage is fairly high and you won't be able to see everything. This is a really fun show where you get to see a ton of characters! Loved it!

We've always seen it from up close and haven't found viewing to be a problem. The only issue is for my daughter seeing over the heads of the people in front of us.

The only issue is for my daughter seeing over the heads of the people in front of us.
If this is a problem, as it is sometimes for us, being a bit further back helps. Since this is an elevated stage, the viewing angle requires you to be taller the closer you are to the stage.

We watched from about 150 feet or so and had no problem.

I watched it last year from the Plaza restaurant eating area. The Plaza restaurant was closed and Tinker Bell flies right over.

If you go right up by the gates that prevent you from getting on the stage on the left side, youll not have many people to contend with. There is also a tree for shade, and the big benefit of being able to lean on the metal rails.

Is this surprise show on special days or times? We were last in Disney in 9/01, I don't remember this show then. We are going again in August. Thanks for the info.

Bonnie.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny:

Is this surprise show on special days or times? We were last in Disney in 9/01, I don't remember this show then. We are going again in August. Thanks for the info.

Bonnie.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny:

The show is performed multiple times every day in front of the Castle. It's only been showing since October 2001 so it probably hadn't started when you were there last.

As for a good spot, the area in front of the Castle close to the stage is my favorite spot. You have to stand, but you really feel like you're part of the show. If not, be sure that there are no trees blocking your view. You could miss parts of the show that take place in the towers of the castle like Peter Pan's battle with Hook if there are trees in the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter