Virgin Holidays Help required.

Lashed34

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, first post here - fantastic forum.

We are flying out early December (cannot wait). We are staying at HRH Universal and have 14 day tickets for both US & WDW (inc memory maker). My question is about getting the tickets themselves.

As I understand it we can print off tickets a month before we fly, but are these vouchers that we need to exchange in resort, or are they actual tickets?

Also, with WDW we want to arrange fast passes 30 days beforehand, can we do this without having a physical ticket number, which I understand we need?

Hope I can get some clarification.

Disney, add them to your MDE Account, can get yourself some magic bands. Thats the quickest way, else you'll be queuing up at Will Call for cards to put the tickets on. It will also let you do your FPs at 30 days :)

If you log into your VH booking, there will be a link now how to do MDE etc.

Disney, add them to your MDE Account, can get yourself some magic bands. Thats the quickest way, else you'll be queuing up at Will Call for cards to put the tickets on. It will also let you do your FPs at 30 days :)

If you log into your VH booking, there will be a link now how to do MDE etc.
Thank you Jon84, much appreciated.

I signed up with MDE after booking the holiday, so that's all done - so once I'm 30 days away can I book FP anyway and then buy a magic band once in resort and link it to account? Is it that simple!? Fantastic. Huge thanks.

I signed up with MDE after booking the holiday, so that's all done - so once I'm 30 days away can I book FP anyway and then buy a magic band once in resort and link it to account? Is it that simple!? Fantastic. Huge thanks.
No worries :)

You'll need the reference number from Virgin to add the tickets to your MDE, that might work already, I'm not sure.

You just buy a band, and enter the code into the app, one band for each person, (they either need their own account, or you need to name them as a person schedule for)

Yes you can book your fastpasses and buy the magic bands when your in Orlando, you can of course buy the magic bands from the parks, hotels or Disney Springs and they should be able to link the bands to your account which in turn will link your fast passes.

One thing to note, not all magic bands are sold at each location, you can find a great selection at Magic Kingdom places like the Space Mountain Shop in Tomorrowland where they can also custom the bands, have found some hidden gems of limited edition bands in the Big Top Souvenirs in Fantasyland.

Yes you can book your fastpasses and buy the magic bands when your in Orlando, you can of course buy the magic bands from the parks, hotels or Disney Springs and they should be able to link the bands to your account which in turn will link your fast passes.

One thing to note, not all magic bands are sold at each location, you can find a great selection at Magic Kingdom places like the Space Mountain Shop in Tomorrowland where they can also custom the bands, have found some hidden gems of limited edition bands in the Big Top Souvenirs in Fantasyland.
The down side being you'll still have to go to will call to collect a card to get into the park to buy the band in MK.

Personally I'd go to Disney Springs to buy one first

The down side being you'll still have to go to will call to collect a card to get into the park to buy the band in MK.

Personally I'd go to Disney Springs to buy one first

You could go to Disney Springs or one of the Hotels but the choice is limited to what you can get compared to the large choice at the Magic Kingdom, I guess its upto the buyer if they want to wait in line at Will Call to get a bigger choice of magic bands, if you arrive early the line is short anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts