virgin premium economy sale

sam_rogers

painting with all the colours of the wind
I was just wondering if anyone who regularly flies with Virgin would be able to tell me if they ever do sales on their premium economy cabin and if so, if you get a good price? We're not flying until September and our return flights only came out on friday so I'm not in a massive hurry to book, but I'm just wondering if I should wait a little bit and maybe pay a little more than I normally would and get a PE seat if I can get a good price, or just book my usual economy if I see a good price there. Thanks :-)

In the last sale I did see some PE seats around the £800 mark which is good and about as low as they go these days.

They usually have a sale over Christmas.

You need to get on the phone and get them to sell you a K Class Seat during the sales, if you're not picky on dates they'll be able to look through till they find the cheapest flight.

As mentioned above, next sale will start Boxing Day.

We managed to book in the last sale for around £700pp PE

Unfortunately we're restricted on dates as I've already booked the Disney package. I'll hang fire til the boxing day sales and hopefully I'll get lucky! Thank you!

Following with interest, but I don't know if I'll be patient enough to wait it out, as our dates overlap with October half term, so I worry they wouldn't come up in the sale anyway...

Following with interest, but I don't know if I'll be patient enough to wait it out, as our dates overlap with October half term, so I worry they wouldn't come up in the sale anyway...
Luckily our flights are still expensive for the dates we're going so I'm going to wait it out a bit but I think I'll get a bit twitchy if the prices drop before any sales :rotfl:

Luckily our flights are still expensive for the dates we're going so I'm going to wait it out a bit but I think I'll get a bit twitchy if the prices drop before any sales :rotfl:
Twitchy is the right word!
We need to coordinate our DVC resort reservation, part of which is already available, but because we do have a bit of flexibility over dates it’s tricky to know what dates to book until the flights are out and we see if it’s a better price on a certain date...

This will be our 8th year flying to WDW with Virgin Atlantic (Man to MCO) and the prices have always been up and down throughout the year. This year the others booked about 2 months before me, yet my flight was cheaper. I don't know why I do it, but I checked it twice after I'd booked it and once it was more expensive, then it was £20 cheaper than I paid. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their pricing. I can't comment for premium economy as we only fly economy but just thought I'd tell you our past experiences.

I'm currently watching economy to see what the prices are doing, I'll only be going premium economy if there's a good sale price but I don't know if I can wait that long haha.

Interestingly I got a better price doing flydrive last year, but then flight prices did settle to something similar for at least a few days, but again they did seem to yo-yo around quite a lot. They don't make it easy for us, do they?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!