Visiting Montreal soon --- Any tips???

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
I'll be visiting Montreal soon and staying in Old Montreal. Can anyone tell me what your weather has been like and what it's predicted to be weather wise later in this week and next weekend?

Also any tips or great places to shop would be appreciated. Is there a Disney Store in Montreal? Thanks:)

I don't live in Montreal but you can check out this site for the most accurate weather:

Environment Canada - Montreal Weather

Hopefully someone from Montreal will read your post before too long and can help you with shopping (haven't been there for years).

Enjoy your trip.

Lisa

And (as posted on an earlier thread) to convert the temperature to Fahrenheit (I still prefer hearing the temperature in Fahrenheit & love it when I'm in the US...I guess that tells my age ;) ...I hate Celsius) )...double the temperature & add 30. (eg. 24C = 78 F...or pretty close).

Lisa

Hi !

If you want to spend a lot of time shopping, just go on Ste-Catherine st or on St-Laurent st (downtown Montreal). You'll find everything there but a Disney Store.....:)

Richard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter