visiting pool question

daisy 'n donald

Mouseketeer
hi! i know you need to stay at the hotel in order to go to the pool, but, if i have close friends who are going to wdw and we have an overlapping rest day, can we go visit them at their pool? we are staying at the all stars, but they're staying at a moderate or deluxe i think? could we hang out with them at their pool if they let us in? like i know we can't just show up and go to any resport pool other than any of the all stars, but, i don't know the ettiquite if a guest at that hotel invited us?
thanks!

Maybe you could all enjoy one of the water parks together.

That’s a good idea. And OP, it’s great that you reached out first and are trying to be respectful of the rules. You are certainly able to visit them at their hotel and take part of other hotel activities with them (just not the pools). I’m not sure where everyone is staying, but some hotels such as CR or YC/BC have boat rentals/fishing .

If they are not at capacity in their room and can add you as day guests at the front desk (and pay any applicable extra adult fees), you can join them at their pool.

Maybe you could all enjoy one of the water parks together.
We have done this often with extended family who is staying all over the place since we can't use other pools. It's great, we open the park, find a good spot for all of us and have a great day.
Something out of the ordinary for all of us :beach: so really more fun and special than hanging out at a hotel pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter