Visiting with 2 year old - seeking tips/FP info

Rai's Mommy

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am planning to visit both Tokyo parks with a group of family members including my 2 year old nephew in the spring. I booked a one night/two day package for the 7 of us - 4 adults, my 17 year old daughter, and two nephews (4 months and 2 years old). Any tips for visiting with a toddler?

One of my concerns is that my 2 year old nephew won't be getting a park ticket since they are not needed for those under 3 but I want to be able to get fastpasses for him on rides such as Toy Story Midway Mania and shows such as King Triton's Concert. How do fastpasses work for those under 3?

We've gone to TDR with my daughter since she was 2. Because she was always accompanied by an adult with a fastpass they let her on.

Thanks a million for the response! I started planning out which fastpasses to aim to get and then it suddenly hit me that I might not be able to get fastpasses for my nephew who I am planning this entire TDR trip around. It will be our first time visiting a Disney park with him since he is so young and lives in Japan. On the plus side, my sister-in-law is Japanese so she will be able to ask any questions we need asked in Japanese. I can't wait!

You'll be in better shape than we were, none of us speak Japanese and we've managed just fine. Have fun! We love Japan and TDR, we have been there at least 4 times, we haven't even taken my daughter to California Disneyland yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter