Vistana Village 1 bed

StephenM

Earning My Ears
Hello all, my first post :)

I have a 1 bed booked for September for myself and girlfriend, been eagerly reading up on the resort here, it sounds fantastic.

Has anyone stayed in a 1 bed? Do they have whirlpool tubs? Does anyone have any photos of the rooms? I've seen the ones on starwood site but are they all really that good?

Sorry for lots of questions but as we're coming from the UK, I want to make sure I've booked the right place :)

Hi Stephen M and welcome to the DIS!

I have not stayed here yet - but I am in April - anyway - great pictures are found here: www.hotelkingdom.com, click Florida, click Orlando, then scroll down just a bit and highlighted in yellow is the Sheraton Vistana Villages you can click around - BTW, they offer terrific discounts for this resort...have a great time - I think you'll both be very happy there!

We looked at a one bedroom model in October, along with a 2 bedroom model. We stayed in a 2 bedroom in January and it was great. The 2 bdrms have a decent size stand alone whirlpool in the master bedroom. My recollection from the model of the 1 that we saw was, no it doesn't have a whirlpool. Or at least not like the one that the 2 bedrooms have. It is a great resort. Very fast to WDW, Universal, and Seaworld. They do have 2 very large hot tubs, 1 each at the 2 pools.

Hi, My family went with my sisters family last year. We had a two bedroom and she had a one bedroom. We are going again this year. She is paying the extra 20.00/night for the two bedroom. If it is in your budget, the 2 bedroom is much more luxurious than the one, on the other hand, the onebedroom is fine. The tub is not a stand alone jacuzzi like in the 2 bedrooms, it is a regular tub with small jets. the other thing about the one bedroom is the balcony is in the bedroom, so you can't sit in the living room and look out onto the balcony. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter