Viva Italia

Do all the hotels you stay at on the Viva Italia adventure have internet access?

We went on the Viva Italia trip in September, and the only hotel that I remember with internet access was the one in Tuscany

I believe all of the hotels have internet. I used internet at the Bernini Bristol (have to purchase cards from concierge), and at the Villa in Artimino(free). The Hotel Dei Dogi in Venice had a connection, but it was not working when we were there. This was mid September. If you plan to enjoy Viva Italia!, have a wonderful time. Enjoy the gelato!!

I believe all of the hotels have internet. I used internet at the Bernini Bristol (have to purchase cards from concierge), and at the Villa in Artimino(free). The Hotel Dei Dogi in Venice had a connection, but it was not working when we were there. This was mid September. If you plan to enjoy Viva Italia!, have a wonderful time. Enjoy the gelato!!

Thanks!!! Just out of curiosity how much did they charge in Rome? Do you get so many minutes per card?

I'm really looking forward to the trip and the gelato especially. Didn't you do a trip report? It was a really good trip report if it's your's I'm thinking of.:thumbsup2

I'm sorry. I actually cannot remember. It was not cheap but it was reasonable to get on to check email. I used it to post to my blog. The cards were for a specific amount of time. Again, I cannot remember. My brain is mush. :)

I'm sorry. I actually cannot remember. It was not cheap but it was reasonable to get on to check email. I used it to post to my blog. The cards were for a specific amount of time. Again, I cannot remember. My brain is mush. :)

Thanks, as long as it's not outrageous I don't have much of a choice. I'm taking internet classes right now and I need to try to be able to log into my classes as much as possible while we're gone. Although, if I have to wait until we get to Tuscany I won't be in too bad a shape.

FYI, the resort in Tuscany did not have Internet in each room. There is a lounge area at the top of the stairs where the wireless internet signal was the strongest. I found that you really needed to be close to that room. The room has a sofa and a couple of chairs for seating.

Also, at the Bernini Bristol in Rome, they have a computer in the area near the registration desk that you can pay to use.

There is wireless internet available in the VIP Tintoretto Lounge at the Venice Marco Polo Airport. I believe there is paid internet access in some of the departure areas.

It appeared that tin.it was the most prevalent provider of Internet HotSpots in Italy. http://www.tin.it/mobile/caratteristiche_ENG.aspx

FYI, the resort in Tuscany did not have Internet in each room. There is a lounge area at the top of the stairs where the wireless internet signal was the strongest. I found that you really needed to be close to that room. The room has a sofa and a couple of chairs for seating.

Also, at the Bernini Bristol in Rome, they have a computer in the area near the registration desk that you can pay to use.

There is wireless internet available in the VIP Tintoretto Lounge at the Venice Marco Polo Airport. I believe there is paid internet access in some of the departure areas.

It appeared that tin.it was the most prevalent provider of Internet HotSpots in Italy. http://www.tin.it/mobile/caratteristiche_ENG.aspx

Thanks!!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter