VMK Creative Clothes

Host it somewhere online, such as PhotoBucket or Image Shack. Then copy the location of the picture, click on the little mountain logo above where you type, and paste the location into it.

Good luck! :thumbsup2

Here is a collection of outfits ect. I have made over the last year and a half... enjoy

All New

Here is a new Simba hat. The drawings were done by Capt.Draconn (he asked me to color it), and I used StitchMad to model it for me.

simba_hat.jpg

Previously on as the costume unfolds...

Bert & Mary Poppins (by request)

Bert.gif
___
Mary_Poppins.gif

__Woody's Hat:__Woody Shirt:__Woody's Jeans:

Woody_Hat.jpg
Woody_Shirt.jpg
Woody_Jeans.jpg

Here is the Phantom Blot (by request - well I gave it a try)

Phantom_Blot04.gif
___
Phantom_Blot03.gif
___
pbx02.gif
___
pbx01.gif

Here is a shot at a Captain Hook costume that I would like to see added to go along with the super Smee costume. When do we get to say Smee on VMK?

hookhat.jpg
hooktop.jpg
hookpants.jpg
hookshoes.jpg

Captaintop2.jpg

With Hook

Let me know what you think

Here is Minnie with new ears and Ariel in a white dress

minnie.jpg
. . .
ariel01.jpg

Davy Crockett Outfit (Whole)
davey.jpg
. . . . . . . . . . .
davey02.jpg

- Bigger hat per request

I thought we should have different shoes for Alice too:

Alice_shoes_02.jpg
. .
Alice_shoes_01.jpg
. .
Alice_young_shoes_02.jpg

Frilly socks black shoes __ Regular socks black shoes _ Younger Alice

These wouldn't fit on the last post - sorry

Here are some old ideas too:

Hats

donald_hat.jpg
Dreamears.gif
hat02.jpg
hat01.jpg

Hearts

ChocolateHeart2.jpg
BlackHeart.jpg
GoldHeart.jpg

_ Chocolate heart _ Black Heart (Captain) _ Heart of Gold

Animated Pin

ATIS_mighty_eye_02.gif

GPDOT those are AMAZING. I want all of those items- i can't pick a favourite because they all rock! :thumbsup2

GPDOT great job i definetly encourage you to send those to VMK.Btw its stclare, LOL hope you open your old game room again :)

WOW! nice job! I guess VMK took your idea when they made that new years party hat? rofl.

Very nice!!

Wow! Those are astounding! Both your computer skills and your creativity are extremely impressive! :thumbsup2

GPDOT those are absolutely stunning!
You must send those in!

I want the minnie costume, animated ATIS eye pin, and the sparking ears! :goodvibes

Keep this coming =)

OK. dont know if this counts as a costume but.

Have you ever felt as if you were being watched?.. Up close? Or as if people were following you.. Stalking? Well, i have! Thanks to The_Mike's awesome smart abilities he has created a way to get rid of those nasty pests!

So lets say your in your room and these people come in...

cowfat.jpg

Your wondering what to do? " Oh no, what ever shall i do?! "

" Oh i almost forgot! I have my awesome fully designed mask! Yay! "

cow.jpg

Now those peasants will be looking for you while your right under their nose! All you need to do is say : Oh No Quick ugly ppl are after me and they want my stuff so somebody please help! Then your mask will activate over your face causing you to pass out from not being able to breathe! You may also feel symptons of nausea, dizziness, hallucinations, and vomiting.

Note : Please do not use this mask while waiting for the Monorail.

Each mask sold seperately. :snooty:

OMG Narnian Princess and GPDOT!! That is like so good! It makes my.. nvm!! LOL :rotfl2: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

GPDOT! AMAZING!:goodvibes :lovestruc :worship:
please send them to VMK? I'd totally buy those ears:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter