VMK Creative Clothes

Hi! This is my first clothing I have ever made! I will be posting more soon!
HaleyInSpringTimeDress.jpg

OK, now that I know I can post multiple pictures in the same message will post the other two! This is my second and third thing I have ever made! I hope you enjoy my future clothes! I may bring you some later today!
DogWalkerMagic.jpg
wimsuit.jpg[/IMG] A swimsuit and dog walker magic! Thanks!

They are in order of the time I made them.
HaleyInSpringTimeDress.jpg
DogWalkerMagic.jpg
HaleyInAStrippedSwimsuit.jpg
HaleyInABuchOBananasT-ShirtAndBlack.jpg
HaleyInEquestrianRidingOutfit.jpg
HaleyInOveralls.jpg
Ok, First one: Springtime dress Second one: Dog walker magic Third one: stripped swimsuit Forth one: Bush O' bananas t-shirt with black pants Fith one: Equestrian riding outfit sixth one: overalls lol Enjoy!

Dudette, nice pictures ;)
But, don't post like, 8 times in a row. Just saying, sorry ;)
Try putting all of them in one post.
Thanks. :)

i need like a vmk boy on the clothes change thing with shorts and a 1 color t-shirt on a preferably brown hair. anyone have a pic of that??

Who likes Miley Cyrus? I do! Well here:
HaleyInMileyCyrusOutfit.jpg

I worked SO hard on this, the whole time I was looking at a pic of her wearing this! :rotfl:

:cheer2: Gooooooo Miley! :cheer2:

OK, I'm trying to find who wanted a hawaiin out fit so, anyway if that person sees this, I hope they like it! (also it took me like 2 sec to make it so don't blame me!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!