VMK Reunion at WDW - May 23

ElectricLime

As seen on VMK
We're holding a reunion for VMK friends!

When:
Saturday, May 23, 2009 10AM EST
(The fourth anniversary of the official opening of VMK)

Where:
Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort
Tomorrowland Noodle Station, Lower Patio (by the water)

Bring:
Your VMK character flat
Any VMK cards or quests if you want to trade for your collection
Two blank CDs, in case I have something to burn for you
Your VMK memories to share

Please RSVP here! Bookmark this thread for more information as it comes!

I wish I could be there but I'm leaving for WDW in two weeks. I'll be there from April 26th to May 3rd.

I'm going in July, but I hope you all have a blast!

I'll be there :) Hope we'll have everyone in the area come and join us!

Wish I could join you but we will be there June 7th instead.

OutOfMyMind and Coriander will be there.

I also just posted this on the SavvyPirates site, so some of the VMKKingdom folks might show up.

also wish I could be there, but you all have fun!

I wish we could go but we went to Disney in March for my daughter's birthday and I'm afraid that will be it for this year.

It's kind of funny (or sad) that I found this thread while searching VMK forum sites to see if anyone else was already thinking about the anniversary of the game closing. I've played a lot of new games this past year but I still miss my VMK. :(

I'm taking princessmadiro princess: to WDW May 3-9. If something happens and we can't go as planned, I'll have to look into this date as a back up plan. Thanks for posting! Hope you all have a great time and we will be thinking of you for sure! Storm the kingdom!!!! :grouphug:

Oh how I wish I lived in Florida...I would love to go but it's too far away... :(

Hope everyone has fun though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!