VMK Reunion at WDW - May 23

Bumping for whomever else is going to brave the rain and join us on Saturday :)

I found a bag with about 4 cheap rain coats in it. Does anybody need me to bring them a raincoat for tomorrow?? :umbrella::umbrella::umbrella::umbrella:

Fly

Omg wow..

I made it to this nice event, and didn't even know it was going down! I was walking around looking for Marisa, found her, she said ElectricLime was wandering around somewhere, so I had to search and try and meet the legend! Fly ended up spotting me first, and then in the hallway of the Central-less theater, we poured a beer onto Main Street together.. for the fallen homie.. VMK. :(

DISNEY004.jpg

DISNEY003.jpg

Here's to the memories.. :grouphug:

It was great seeing everybody yesterday!

Earlier we were with PrincessLinda & Penguin. I guess I will never live down one casual little "are you taken" comment from a couple of years ago...:rotfl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes1

Anyway, Shelby and I stayed and embraced the rain all day. They canceled the 9:00 parade but we got to see Wishes at 10:00 and the parade at 11:00.

While we were there I went and showed Mickey my new tattoo and he really liked it!

Tattoo-Mickeylikesit4.jpg

Here is a close up 3 roses in shape of Hidden Mickey:

MVC-011S.jpg

When you look at it upside down it has a Hidden Mickey in the petals:

MVC-012S.jpg

Hope to see you all again soon! Those of you who did not make it, let us know when you will be in town and we can plan another meet!

Fly :hippie:

Okay, those CDs I gave out at the meet apparently don't work on Windows! I created them on a Mac, and they *should* work on Windows, so I don't understand why they don't - but, they don't!

Don't panic; I'll work on a way to get replacements to y'all!

Thanks for the pics so we can live the fun vicariously :goodvibes Fly, that tattoo looks cool but sore .. ouch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter