vmk revisted

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I miss the game soooo much! :( this is a good site full of good memories!

Oh! Why did it take me so long to find this place? Must have been avoiding the potential sadness.

Well, you got me! I will be spending hours here tomorrow. Thank you so much:worship:

I'm kinda surprised I still miss VMK that much. This was an awesome animation, much thanks for linking it.

Thank you so much for making this site and keeping our memories alive! It is so nice just to get on there and look at all of the rooms and hear the familiar music that we loved so much. May vmk rest in peace.

If you go to the Castle Forecourt there is a character named Finn_Whitman. You can make him glide (he walks but his legs dont move) around but you cant take him anywhere outside the Forecourt

I really must say, this is by far one of the coolest vmk sites I found. Shame that some people misused it. You did a wonderful job, and I really appreciate it. Makes me feel good, when I take a look at it.

GPDOT, what can I say but thanks. This has been a great resource and memory for me over the past year or so.

And thank you for the Finn Whitman character from The Kingdom Keepers, that was a great addition!

I love the Finn Whitman addition, nice Kingdom Keepers reference. I swear, if we ever get more clothes choices, and Finn moves his legs and is able to sit down, even in just that one room, i'll cry. Thanks for the memories GPDOT!

By the way, I love how he walks over Walt Disney and Mickey.. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter