vmk revisted

I took a lot of time getting images from inventory; animated and non-animated. It is my intention to have those here as well.

All it takes is time...

GPDOT

GPDOT, thank you for doing this. I managed to save the sounds and the pictures of the rooms, but what you are doing is magical. Hugs.

WOW...awesome job!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Absolutely wonderful to see, but yes, bring on the tissues!!

Thank you again for your comments, just makes me want to do more.

More items added, lots of sound in now, and the dark rides work etc

GPDOT

she should make it into a game. it would take about a month or two but i think she/he can pull it off. and maybe with a little help. you never know,

she should also make it so you can be a person and wear any clothes that was ever on vmk. and realy ride the dark rides and stuff.

she should make it into a game. it would take about a month or two but i think she/he can pull it off. and maybe with a little help. you never know,

she should also make it so you can be a person and wear any clothes that was ever on vmk. and realy ride the dark rides and stuff.

Hello,

Just to clear the air GPDOT is a he. :rolleyes1

I can't turn this into a game, because Disney holds and maintains all of the rights to this materal (i.e. I would be breaking the law).

I have considered making my own, but for the time being I am quite content making this recreation and memory of a very fun online game and community.

Right now the Dark Rides are in and you can hear the music, with a bit of imagination you could follow the track and pretend you are riding ;), but I will be working on that too. I don't have a great deal of free time, but I am using what I have to put this together.

In order for VMK to ever reappear in whole, and as a game we can play, Disney will need to bring it back. Maybe we could see a VWDW, now that would be nice.

Thanks again for the comments

GPDOT

:dance3:

I love this sooo much :love: Thanks for giving us a little bit of the magic back. I love it that you kept those stupid video game consoles out of the public places, and in the Penny Arcade where they should be. Thanks for this special gift ... yeah it makes me cry, but then some gifts do, don't they?

OMG is did make me cry 46 years old and I am crying over a computer game :confused: Thanks for doing this. I saved it and will go on periodically to get "my vmk fix"

Here it is on the left. Where the left-most rope crosses the boat's side rail.

click_spot.jpg

I still can't find it :confused3

Thanks GPDOT! It was very surreal to visit VMK like that. It was happy and painful at the same time. I was disappointed that I couldn't see all of your fabulous rooms. I hope you will add them. They were my favorite--all of them, but especially the Nemo themed rooms.

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup2
Dory

Wow I love this site, I even favorited it. I can't believe they closed it. I loved that game. It's too bad it has been several weeks since I last visited and come back to find it has closed.:scared1: I just hope that someday I can build a real version of VMK for like Disneyland Resort or something like that. Now that would be really cool.:(

I have added the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride a thon under the Popular Guest Rooms, music is coming.

Thanks

GPDOT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!