VMK Splash Page still up!

Wait... that looks kind of different than the one I saw last time. What was his title... coolestmickeyfan? posted it awhile back. Hmm, maybe it's just me :confused3 I mean, that red text or something. Im not sure... I'll have to investigate.

Glad to see the ad, though. At least one website for it exists.

And if you look carefully in the corner you can see that this game is a promo for the happiest celebration on... Wait, it doesn't say that. My bad.

Me eight :sad2:

I haven't seen that page since 2005. I'm surprised that one is up if anything, but then again, it's part of the disneyland.com domain, so it sorta makes sense.

Here's a quote from the page: Guests from all over the globe will experience thrilling games, exciting adventures and endless interactive Disney magic on the Internet. This groundbreaking, massive multi-player experience arrives this summer!

I miss it so bad. :sad1:

:mad: Why did they tell us that??? :mad:
Disney never told us that it was only a promo. DudeZeke was just trying to make a point that when vmk first opened Disney didn't tell us it was only a promotion.
...thrilling games, exciting adventures and endless interactive Disney magic...

So much for endless! I am disappointed in Disney. :(

Personally, I am glad Disney closed that game for the unfairness that was running around in the kingdom. Ok, ok, sometimes, I still think I wish I could kill some pirates, take photos of animals and shoot some fireworks but well, at least, I am not addict to a game.

Personally, I am glad Disney closed that game for the unfairness that was running around in the kingdom. Ok, ok, sometimes, I still think I wish I could kill some pirates, take photos of animals and shoot some fireworks but well, at least, I am not addict to a game.

Wait... what was unfair about it? The only thing that was unfair was at the end when they started selling all the really rare stuff. The only reason they did that was because it was closing anyway, but it made me mad too... everyone's hard work for nothing, you know? But besides that I can't imagine what was unfair about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!