VOLCANO BAY.....INFO AND QUESTION THREAD........

😐Just called and got a quote of 625.00 for a Single family Cabana for any day the first week of August.:crazy2: Too much.
On another note, is it suggested to purchase Express pass for Volcano Bay weeks in advance or is just a few days ok?

😐Just called and got a quote of 625.00 for a Single family Cabana for any day the first week of August.:crazy2: Too much.
On another note, is it suggested to purchase Express pass for Volcano Bay weeks in advance or is just a few days ok?

I have always purchased ours weeks in advance. I don't know how quickly it's been selling out though. I don't know if it ever sold out. We are going on 7/9, but I decided to not buy it this time. We will just arrive for early entry. You can get a lot done in the morning. I also don't know if it will be very busy or not.

I booked a cabana for July 23rd and it was around 233 with tax. I didn't even ask about upper or lower. Shoot... Oh well. Never been to Universal so wanted to try something different. Excited because sad to say I have NEVER been to a water park.

I booked a cabana for July 23rd and it was around 233 with tax. I didn't even ask about upper or lower. Shoot... Oh well. Never been to Universal so wanted to try something different. Excited because sad to say I have NEVER been to a water park.

I really don't like water parks, but I love Volcano Bay. Have a great time!

Wow! That’s great! I got so excited when I read that because I so wanted to get one for our august trip but thought they cost way more. I called and the rep told me $474 plus tax! So sad not gonna pay that

Wow! That’s great! I got so excited when I read that because I so wanted to get one for our august trip but thought they cost way more. I called and the rep told me $474 plus tax! So sad not gonna pay that
August prices are sky high!

Great Price! I’m the one that posted a couple of weeks ago that the price for my July dates was over $600 when I called. I just called back after seeing the posts here and got a stand alone cabana for $239.60.
That’s quite a difference! The upper and lower were already all booked.
It sounds like they are lowering prices gradually. For those that have August dates it’s worth it to keep calling back and checking, I’ll bet they are lowered soon.

Premium seating feedback: June 12
We were there for EE and probably could have gotten away with not having it, as there were plenty of chairs with umbrellas available.
What we did love, especially in light of the messed up mobile ordering system right now was the ability to have our food brought to us.

Mobile ordering does not work the way it should at VB and the other parks, at least to me.
When I think of mobile ordering, it's benefit is how it will save me time in line. I order from a relaxing location, get a ding on my phone and go pick up my food to take back to where I'd like to eat it.

In the parks, you have to wait in a long line to get a seat before you can mobile order. Totally defeats the purpose.

Premium seating feedback: June 12
We were there for EE and probably could have gotten away with not having it, as there were plenty of chairs with umbrellas available.
What we did love, especially in light of the messed up mobile ordering system right now was the ability to have our food brought to us.

Mobile ordering does not work the way it should at VB and the other parks, at least to me.
When I think of mobile ordering, it's benefit is how it will save me time in line. I order from a relaxing location, get a ding on my phone and go pick up my food to take back to where I'd like to eat it.

In the parks, you have to wait in a long line to get a seat before you can mobile order. Totally defeats the purpose.

Was the shade useful with the premium seating. It looks like they maybe moved it a bit, so maybe it has the potential for more shade. The ordering from your chair is nice.

Was the shade useful with the premium seating. It looks like they maybe moved it a bit, so maybe it has the potential for more shade. The ordering from your chair is nice.
I felt like the shade was adequate and we adjusted the canopy as the sun moved in the late afternoon.
We would have wasted so much time in line without the chair ordering. One other thing that seemed to come in handy was our server brought us ice water in cups. It seems like at VB and throughout UO it was hard to access free water, unlike Disney which provides ice water from almost any vendor or quick service.

I felt like the shade was adequate and we adjusted the canopy as the sun moved in the late afternoon.
We would have wasted so much time in line without the chair ordering. One other thing that seemed to come in handy was our server brought us ice water in cups. It seems like at VB and throughout UO it was hard to access free water, unlike Disney which provides ice water from almost any vendor or quick service.

All you have to do is ask as a stand or restaurant...how is that hard to access?

All you have to do is ask as a stand or restaurant...how is that hard to access?

Because not all stands have tap water. To get it from a QS, you would have to go through mobile ordering now, which requires you to wait in a line or wait for a table.

We are thinking about upgrading to a seasonal AP at VB so that we can still go to VB at least that day. Our trip is in July and we have 1 day at VB scheduled. As of now they have lifted the blackout dates for all buy July. If they would lift July, we would just cancel our package and buy the AP and use the room discount now. What do you think the chances are they will lift the July blackout days too?

We are thinking about upgrading to a seasonal AP at VB so that we can still go to VB at least that day. Our trip is in July and we have 1 day at VB scheduled. As of now they have lifted the blackout dates for all buy July. If they would lift July, we would just cancel our package and buy the AP and use the room discount now. What do you think the chances are they will lift the July blackout days too?

They have pretty much always had blockout dates in July for VB. Plus, they are getting bombarded on the weekends. So, I think the chances are slim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!