Volunteering

lauriko

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!!

So I was thinking about volunteering at W&D this fall and started to do my research. It's surprisingly difficult to find any information out there! Can anyone help me out?

I signed up for Disney Volunteers already, so I am ready to go there.

Thanks!

They'll post on social media about a week out when you can register.

It goes VERY quickly, as the host charity gets most of the prime spots.

If I were you, I'd contact Home For Our Troops in Florida to join their list before registration opens.

I volunteered at W&D in 2016 in many capacities ... pre-race planning/setup, Expo pickup, and I was a bike monitor for the 5K and pre-race setup person for the 10K.

If HFOT is the host charity again, contact Cara Yanosick. Her contact info should be on the HFOT page under the "Run with HFOT" section. She is our amazing hostest with the mostest for Team HFOT and would be your best contact for info. Or you could possible send her an email using the "cyanosick" as the part before the @ and then "HFOTusa.org" as the ending part of her email. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter