vow renewal at seabreeze point ?

waltskids

Disney Fans
hi my DH and I would like to renew our vows at seabreeze point and I have a few questions- We are DVC members so our family and us would not need rooms or tickets- We would just like the ceremony and cake cutting, etc. (basically the Disney package without the rooms and tickets) Is that possible? Also, we will have more than 8 people (about 14 or so) What are our options? thanks :)

I just spoke to Disney about this yesterday. I hope to surprise my wife with a vow renewal for our 10-year anniversary (in January 2004).

The Deluxe Intimate Vow Renewal Package is $3,367 for this year. I mentioned that I am a DVC member and wouldn't need a room or tickets. They said I could do an add-on package. The add-on package is everything without the room and tickets and costs $2,100 (again for this year only).

The Intimate Package allows only 8 guests (10 people total counting the married couple). I don't expect to have more people than this so I don't know about having more guests.

I called the phone number on the Disney web site: Disneyweddings.
The number is (407) 828-3400. I was faxed information (most of the info is on the web site).

Disney said the prices for 2003 will come out in July. Also, since the vow renewal packages are new (I think they have only been around for a year), Disney may tinker with the options they have now, based on feedback received this year.

I hope this helps. Good luck with the plans! :)

Pooh&Piglet is right about having an a la carte intimate ceremony. However an intimate wedding can have extra guests (either 3 or 5, I have forgotten which) as long as you agree to pay a premium fee ($500 currently) for an extra co-ordinator. However, since you expect 14 you are well beyond that limit and may not be able to do the intimate route.

As P&P suggested, there's no harm in calling Fairytale weddings, but once you start getting up past the intimate level, they really want you to have a custom wedding which includes the whole shebang.
-Andrew

Since you don't need park tickets or rooms, you might want to contact Jane at www.giftsofalifetime.com

She does wonderful wedding renewals and you won't have to have the costly disney pkg.

Just a thought....:)

Andrew is right - the intimate wedding package is for 8 guests plus bride & groom, but you can add up to 5 guests, for an extra $500. This would bring the total up to 13 guests plus bride & groom. They really won't flex on this, but if there is any way that you might drop below 14 guests, then you could still use the intimate add on package for $2100 for sites other than the pavilion and $2960 for the Premium intimate wedding at the pavilion. We were originally expecting to have 11 guests, but it turned out that now we are down to 8, so don't have to pay the $500 second coordinator fee.
Cheers!
Heather P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter